If you are a rising third year law student or new graduate and want to apply for a fellowship to work at SJC, we are happy to consider your proposal. Proposals should relate to SJC’s focus areas.
We accept Bridge fellows and post-bar graduates. If you are interested in applying for Equal Justice Works, Skadden or Soros fellowships, please the following in application to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter
- Brief Description of the Project
- List of 3 References
- Writing Sample
Factors that we take into account when evaluating the proposal and candidates are:
- Demonstrated interest in the field of immigration
- Prior externship/coursework in immigration law
- Fluency in non-English language, preferably Spanish
- Anticipated or current California bar membership
We will contact you about your interest and schedule an interview.